The dietary supplement market has two distinctive (and problematic) characteristics: It’s vast, and it’s full of unmet expectations.
Although we can’t do anything about the first one, we certainly don’t want to contribute to the second. Quite the contrary: We decided to create a product that will exceed even the highest expectations.
With our Heroes Pack, we introduce a formula that redefines the category. It’s not just a multivitamin. It’s an evidence-based dietary aid, meticulously designed with our First Responders in mind; that is, people who are constantly pushed to their limits, physically and mentally, and whose performance on the field is a matter of life or death for the communities they serve. And here’s is how we do it.
Multivitamin blend: We start by covering your bases. The Heroes Pack contains one of the most complete multivitamin and minerals blends on the market, providing or exceeding RDAs, especially in hard-to-get components such as vitamins A, E and C, B complex (especially B12), selenium and chromium, ensuring optimal nerve function, energy production and immune support.
But this is not the ‘80s. Research has shown that, apart from vitamins, there are hundreds of bioactive molecules present in herbs, fruits and vegetables with equally important physiologic roles. We acknowledged this importance in practice, by including a proprietary blend of 42 fruits and vegetables, as well as individual bioactive compounds and extracts from over 50 herbs, effectively creating a formula that provides support to several systems in the body, such as:
- Multi-layer antioxidant protection: Quercetin, Pine bark extract, Cordyceps extract, Spirulina, Citrus bioflavonoids, Gotu kola, Green tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Panax ginseng
- Migraine prevention: Feverfew, Butterbur
- Stress marker reduction: Stinging nettle, Safflower, Ashwagandha, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea
- Anti-inflammatory action: Stinging nettle, Cordyceps extract, Bromelain, Spirulina
- Blood-flow improvement: Pine bark extract, Citrus bioflavonoids, Green tea, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Panax ginseng
- Cognitive function, anxiety and general well-being: Pine bark extract, Gingko biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa monnieri, Vinpocetine, Huperzine-A, Choline, Inositol, Gotu kola, Green Tea, L-tyrosine, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Panax ginseng, Rhodiola rosea, Holy basil
- Sleep quality: Gingko bilobaPhysical
- Performance (strength, endurance, muscle fatigue): Phosphatidylserine, Spirulina, Choline, MSM, Ashwagandha, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Rhodiola rosea,
- Immune function: Echinacea purpurea, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Holy basil
What’s more, by adding BioPerine to the mix, a proprietary black pepper extract, we achieve high bioavailability for these components, which is how we were able to include so many of them in a single pack.
By catering for so many of their needs simultaneously, we help our Heroes to maintain top physical and mental form not only on the field, but also in their personal space and time.
Founder Thin Fit Line